For federal employees in our coverage area, we offer high-quality plans that provide comprehensive coverage and meet the requirements for Federal Employees Health Benefits (FEHB) plans. Both our Medicare and commercial plans consistently earn top ratings, and they have a full range of benefits, including a large, stable pool of in-network providers and access to urgent and away-from-home care.
2019 FEHB Benefits
Capital Health Plan has consistently been recognized as one of the best plans in the nation. According to National Committee for Quality Assurance’s (NCQA) Private Health Insurance Plan Ratings, Capital Health Plan’s private commercial plan is rated 5 out of 5. According to NCQA’s Medicare Health Insurance Plan Ratings, CHP’s Medicare plan is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Download important information about health benefits from Capital Health Plan:
- 2019 FEHB Benefits Brochure
- 2019 FEHB Summary of Benefits
- Important Member Information
- Uniform Glossary
FEHB OPM Open Season website:
Choosing Your Physician:
- For the most accurate list of physicians accepting new patients:
Prescription Drug Information:
Members and prospective members can access the drug formulary by the following links:
- Drug formulary (which shows the drug tier) can be found at: https://www.myprime.com/en/forms.html.
- To view the cost of drugs: https://www.myprime.com/en/medicines.html#find-medicine
This is a summary of the features of Capital Health Plan. Before making a final decision, please read the plan's federal brochure RI 73-197. All benefits are subject to the definitions, limitations, and exclusions set forth in the Federal brochure.